Sister on a Mission

A Muslimah in the Midwest trying to counteract all the "war on terror" propaganda.

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Friday, March 11, 2005

Interview Game Rules

THE INTERVIEW GAME RULES:

Here's how you can play the interview game:

1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me." The first five commenters will be the participants.

2. I will respond by asking you five questions.

3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Muslimmomma said...

I want to interview you!! Check out my blog searchingforlight.blogspot.com

Tue Mar 15, 08:43:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home